View from Summer Rest Road and Southport Dingy



Comments

Unknown said…
Rena, This is Rod Gilbert. Remember me? Miles probably will. I LOVE your Summer Rest Road...." Your work reminds me of the creek/marsh behind my little home on Canal Drive - not far from your home up on Summer Rest Road. I have collected to two Plein Air paintings of Hill Country Texas by Ellen Willis. Ellen is a dear friend - as I am a resident of Austin, TX (and have been for 15 years). Something in my heart tells me that I should consider a Rena Powell Plein Air piece of the intercoastal waterway/harbors of Wrightsville Beach. If you have some that you think would match my desire, then please let me know. All the best to you and your family. Rod Gilbert P.S. As a school headmaster, I often tell good stories of Miles as one of my dearest childhood friends.

Popular posts from this blog