Art for the Masses

Comments

Unknown said…
Rena, it was really nice to meet you at "Art for the Masses" I really admire your talent. If you ever need a painting buddy or want some company, I would love to paint and learn from you. I live on Oak Island so not to far from you. Showed my Mom your paitings and she also was amazed. Congrats on your success. Melissa Walton ( I was two booths down from you). My number is 910.294.2081 if you would like to paint together.
you go girl! congrats on your success at art for the masses.
sounds like youre starting to get some mentoree's too.
no more "poor mouthing" LOL
keep up the great work!

p.s. i'm eating healthy these days adn cutting back on the red bull because of you! thanks for that.
p.s.s.- posting my residency offering for the gallery on tomorrows post on my blog. went big for shawn. its from the 8x10 you and i did together one day.
Hey Melissa,
Thanks, you are too kind. I would love to get together and paint sometime. It's not often that I find anyone interested. I've been painting inside lately trying to get ready for that Mayfair show in 2 weeks. I've been doing some beach scenes and stuff. I'll probably post them tomorrow. It was nice to meet you too. Maybe one day if the sun ever comes out again we can meet either on Oak Island or in Southport and paint together. That would be fun.
Talk to you soon,
Rena
910-233-7971

Popular posts from this blog